By George F. Van Patten and Alyssa F. Bust
(5.5" x 8.5", 128 pages, illustrated, index)
If you haven't heard about rockwool, it's a very popular growing medium that is ideal for use in hydroponic systems, or as a general growing medium you could use for a potted plant. It's sterile, inert, porous, and can't be overwatered when good drainage exists. Most of Europe's fruit and vegetable crops are grown in rockwool, and it's used by commercial and hobby growers worldwide.
Included in the book are step by step instuctions on:
- Learning to achieve 20-50% higher yields
- Setting up and maintaining a rockwool garden
- Choosing the right garden to meet your specific needs
- The latest tools to make using rockwool even easier
- Picking the right nutrients to feed your plants
- How to grow the absolute biggest flowers using rockwool
This is the one-stop hobby resource guide for using rockwool. Start getting your taste of the the good life!
Whether you're a beginner, novice, or expert, there's something in this book for you. This book was also edited by garden experts from around the world, helping make a great book even better. Order your copy today!!