When the concept of mixing a product for our industry came into focus- we decided not to utilize peat moss because we did not want sphagnum impurities. Nor did we want inconstant results. - We were wary of our clients having to risk their crop growth performance due to widely ranging nutrient ratios in their soil mixes. Nor did we want our clients to experience any increase in the potential risk of dormant pests becoming active. Just Right Xtra was developed micro-bio-logically.
Through extensive microscopic exploration and the development of micro and macro porosity; which is conducive to healthy beneficial bacteria, and fungi; Just Right ensures the delivery of available nutrition to your plants. We've gone well beyond the basic delivery of the traditionally, considered, essential, 19 major, minor, and micro elements found in most plant nutrient regimes. We deliver you biodiversity and consider the importance of the 10s of thousands of biological species that our found naturally in pristine soil ecologies. Health-fully, functioning, soils have sponsor a symbiotic relationship with their photosynthesizing or solar energy gathering green plant partners; which are anchored by living roots in their respective, rhizospheres. Together they harmonize and become one in a tonic balance with Nature. It's important to get it Just Right! Our pitch fork is your tuning fork!
Now--here is the real truth about gardening with our microbial-ly diverse, sustainable, Just Right Xtra soil mix.
"Bags of Biology™"
- 1st -we use a Cocotek coconut coir, high quality, low sodium, media. This coir is the backbone to our more diverse and less compacted mix, allowing textural uniformity. Allowing Just Right to tailor make finer or coarser, fiber consistencies. This composite mix consists of millions of capillary micro-sponges per unit volume, that absorbs up to eight times the mixes oven dried weight in water. Our mix has a natural affinity to hold a 3 : 7 air to water stoichiometric ratio. Which assures you that Just Right will hold plant nutrition naturally until the microporosity releases oxygenated nutrient solution over extended periods allowing reduced watering frequency.
- 2nd we add Ancient Biology from Ancient Forest Alaskan Humus which is an ultra-pure, ultra-organic "compilation" resulting from a very gradual collaboration between Mother Nature and Father Time. The unique and highly prized, Alaska Humus is the byproduct of patients and good fortune, resulting from nearly 10,000 years of post ice-age, real-time, decomposition performed by the life processes of vast numbers and species of microbes throughout Alaska's annual cycles of long, dark winters and extremely daylight-intensive summers. Because of its incredible microbiological diversity (an estimated 35,000 species of bacteria and 5000 species of fungi) -- unlike manufactured commercial compost -there is a guaranteed absence of any human pathogens, synthetic chemical impurities from foreign residues.
- 3rd Our Earth worm castings from Cali are Vegan,. These are the best quality castings we have ever seen.
- 4th Diatomite (Diatomaceous Earth or "DE") is a sedimentary rock primarily composed of the fossilized remains of unicellular fresh water microbes known as Diatoms. Sedimentary stratification over the millennia has compressed the remnants of these diatoms. This aggregation creates one of the most effective growing media components, available. Diatomite consists of approximately 86% silica, 3% magnesium and 2% iron., with the remainder of its contents being mineral compounds; which are complementary to plant growth. All of these unique factors make Diatomite the definitive horticultural grade growing medium. High Silica Content - In nature, Silica is conducive to healthy plant and root development. Because Diatomite is 86% silica, your plants will receive a continual slow release of silica, assisting with the growth of healthier, more robust plants. Absorbency & Porosity - Diatomite is naturally very porous, and can hold 150% of its weight in water. The Silica Content, natural Absorbency, and Porous qualities result in a slow release of water and nutrients to your plants, contributing to higher yields and less watering frequency. Capillary Action & Lateral movement - The porosity of the Diatomite contributes to its ability to wick water. Diatomite causes water and its dissolved nutrients to move laterally throughout the medium, making Diatomite ideal for hydroponics. The media achieves an excellent air to water ratio in the pot. Proper aeration is a particularly important quality which helps gardeners avoid root rot. Silica stone can be used as a beneficial supplement to expanded clay, Rockwool, coco peat, and other mediums depending on the application.
- Next Subculture M: a mycorhizae root inoculant that contains a wide diversity of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi that colonize plant roots. Subculture M allows for known beneficial fungi to find a place to reside around the root zones of plants.
- Now Subculture B: is a probiotic inoculum of beneficial microorganisms that will help increase the vitality and yield in all plants. Microbes in Subculture B will attach themselves to root zones dramatically affecting plant performance in positive ways.
Natural Organic Sulfate of Potash is natural potash mineral contains 51 percent potash 18 percent sulfur. It also contains trace amounts of calcium and magnesium. Potassium is frequently the most abundant Major element in plant nutrition.
Organic Bone Char contains more than 16% available phosphate (P2O5) and 32% total phosphate.
Rare Earth: is derived from ancient seabed deposits of prophylactic clay that is blended with fulvate ore.
Our ph in this mix is 7.01 which are perfect to keep the bacteria and fungi from destroying or decomposing. There is no need for adjustment of your pH of any nutrient you add to this mix.
We suggest no nutrients for a couple weeks. When you wet this mix with dechlorinated water the runoff will be around 1300ppm which is hot and will aid in Germination of any seeds or cuttings.
We recommend use of the General Organics and the Flora blend Compost tea.
The feed chart for the new General Organics line should be followed after week 1 of just water.
Adjusting pH is not necessary with any nutrients - please use organics.
Please plant a Row of the Hungry -for you local food bank call 1-877-492-2727 to find out how we can help!
***THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING***